Table of Contents
1 Times change
2 How do they perceive you?
3 The experiences complement each other
4 steps to follow
5 Counseling and adoption
6 When taste outweighs need
The times change
In the beginning it was the client adapting to the channels, tools and times of the companies; Today, technology at the service of digital consumers has changed the rules of the game . There are so many options at a touch of the screen that companies placed the customer at the center of any strategy, but they are interested in something in particular: the perception before, during and after the purchase, that is, Customer Experience.
How do they perceive you?
The customer experience, or Digital Customer Experience, is the perception that consumers have of an organization or company, its products, services and the brand as a whole. It is essential to maintain a competitive difference, since the positive or negative opinion of the user will be based on it. According to the PWC study, Digitization without losing the human touch , of a universe of 1,000 people interviewed, 41% would stop interacting with a brand after several bad experiences, regardless of whether it is loved . In 2020, says the consulting firm Gartner, the customer will make their purchasing decisions based on the experience and not on the product or price, therefore, it is a key area.
The experiences complement each other
In search of offering omnichannel experiences , there are concepts whose complement is very important, for example, User Experience (UX) and Customer Experience (CX) . In general, a good user experience (UX) is one that allows you to find information and navigate easily and quickly on a website or complete a task in a simple way. For its part, a good customer experience (CX) allows a pleasant, professional and useful interaction with the representatives of a company or brand and to feel positive about everything related to it regardless of the contact channel.
Steps to follow
There are routes to improve the Costumer Experience; However, each segment and industry has its peculiarities, not all solutions will be the same. Here are some tips:
- The experience does not end or start with the purchase, every action counts: the message, the products, the sales process, the marketing, the after-sales experience, the customer service. Try to integrate all the elements.
- The customer must feel that they interact with the same company from the first to the last contact, and that the representatives know the stage of their process.
- The complement between UX and CX must work, the user experience is a very important factor for and against.
- Digital channels allow gathering many insights from customers , but they are useless if they are not used to retain them, for example with promotions or personalized account statements; reports in useful and easy to interpret formats; renewal reminders; among many others.
- Technology is an ally , but if you don’t identify your needs and those of the client, it can be a bad investment; innovate, but with vision, not at huge expense.
Counseling and adoption
When making a diagnosis of your needs as a company, it is worth seeking the advice of professionals to define suitable technological solutions and facilitate adoption. For 30 years, we have been dedicated to providing the right technology for our customers. If your organization seeks to improve its communication methods and increase productivity, we have licenses that include the best collaboration and communication software through voice and video, as well as an omnichannel Contact Center.
Our success stories include the pharmaceutical sector ; the distance education ; the chemical industry ; the financial sector , health care , among others. In each story, the changes were translated into tiered actions that added value and improved the customer experience.
When the taste exceeds the need
Customer Experience is the way customers feel when interacting with your brand. It is worth mentioning that despite the existing technology channels and devices, good customer experiences are rare. But if you deliver satisfaction through the entire prospect journey and have the right tools in place, there will come a point where customers not only need to use your solution, they will want to.