Instagram Reels is now official and launched in the application. This TikTok-inspired feature lets you create and share 15-second videos in the app.
A couple of weeks ago a new feature was announced that was about to make its entry on Instagram . It is about Reels, which we already talked about in its day , which is a new function with which we can create and publish short videos on our account on the social network. This function now comes to Spain officially.
Reels is a function with which users can create 15-second videos on their Instagram account , which they can then share with their friends. To make these videos more interesting, it is possible to add effects (visual and audio) to these videos. A function with which to get more out of the social network. Instagram already allows you to post comments: this is how it works
Instagram Reels is now official
Instagram Reels will help you create those short videos with which you can reach other audiences on the social network. When you open the camera in the application, you already find that Reel option. These reels can be recorded one at a time, although videos from the phone gallery can also be used. The application gives us a series of tools with which to create and edit these videos to our liking. There are audio options, effects or even change the speed of that video. The functions available when creating it are:
- Audio : Search for a song from Instagram’s music library, but it is also possible to use your own original audio by recording a Reel using that audio. recording a Reel with him. If you use your own, it is added to your account and other users can use it.
- Augmented reality effects: There is a selection of effects in the effects gallery, some created by the app and others by creators around the world.
- Timer and countdown : You can set the timer to record clips hands-free.
- Align : The app allows you to align the objects of a previous clip before recording the next one, so that good transitions can be created.
- Speed: You can speed up or slow down parts of the video or audio.
Instagram allows us to share these videos with followers, in addition to being able to share them in a space in the Explore tab, if you have a public account in the app. If certain hashtags, effects, or certain songs are used in these reels, it may appear on certain pages when other users search for that song or effect. Users with a private account can choose if they want to share them only with their followers or if they want other users who do not follow them to see them as well.
When a Reel is ready, you can share it on the screen for it. The application allows you to save a draft, in addition to changing its cover photo, giving it a title or tagging other people. It will also be possible to share your Reels on Instagram stories , so that your followers will be able to see them. If this method is chosen, it will work like a normal story and will be deleted in 24 hours.
As with other publications on Instagram, you will be able to see these Reels that other users upload , in addition to liking or commenting. A new function in the social network, which is destined to be a success and which is now possible to use.