Yahoo! Mail is an upgraded, more organized email service launched on October 8, 1997. Yahoo comprises four different email plans; three plans for personal use and one for business use. Yahoo mail has a user base of 225 million, as of 2020 – fourth on the list of the most used email services. Yahoo offers features such as sending, receiving, and forwarding emails, accessing and managing mailboxes. Yahoo is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS operating systems. Yahoo also offers a feature that allows the users to add a signature in the emails. This feature provides an excellent way to let the receivers know who the sender is and how to reach them. You will learn how to add signature to Yahoo mail, how to change signature in Yahoo mail, and how to disable it if you already have one enabled on your Yahoo Mail account.
HOW TO ADD SIGNATURE TO YOUR YAHOO MAIL VIA YAHOO APP?
Yahoo Mail Signature automatically appears at the bottom of every mail you send out. Yahoo lets you add everything from your name, designation, and contact number, the logo of your business or company, and other details as it does not consist of any standard signature style. To benefit from the signature feature of Yahoo, you need toadd signature to Yahoo mail. In this segment, you will learn the process of Yahoo Mail’s mobile app. Follow the instructions below to complete the action:
- Open the Yahoo Mail app on your smart phone and tap on your profile icon placed at the top left
- Tap Settings from the list of options and scroll down to General when it opens on your screen, then go to Signature
- Tap on the toggle to turn it blue next to the Signature option; you will see a text box under your email address – type in your signature in the text box
- Lastly, to save the changes, tap the arrow pointing backward at the top-left corner
HOW TO ADD SIGNATURE ON YOUR YAHOO MAIL VIA YAHOO WEBPAGE?
To add signature on your Yahoo mail via the Yahoo website, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Go to the Yahoo Mail website and sign in using the correct credentials
- Click on the settings, then on more settings present in the settings tab on the right, and further click on Mailbox
- A list of all Yahoo accounts will appear; choose the one you want to add the signature and toggle the Signature slider next to it, so it turns blue
- Click on the text box below Signature and type your signature in it – you can add your name, designation, contact number, and website link of your company
- Once you are satisfied with the information you have entered, click on Save.
HOW TO CHANGE SIGNATURE IN YAHOO MAIL ON YAHOO APP?
To change the signature in Yahoo mail, you have to follow a similar process as adding the signature to your account. So follow the instructions given below to learn how to change signature in Yahoo Mail.
- Open the Yahoo Mail app and click on the profile icon on the top-left corner
- Tap to open settings and scroll down to the General section of settings to select the Signature option
- Tap on the text box below and make your edits; once you are done making them, tap the back arrow on the top-left corner
HOW TO CHANGE SIGNATURE IN YAHOO MAIL VIA YAHOO WEBPAGE?
Follow the instructions below to change signature in Yahoo mail via Yahoo webpage.
- Open Yahoo webpage and sign in using the correct credentials
- Click on Settings to reveal a pop-up and choose More settings from the pop-up
- Select Mailboxes and from the list of all email accounts, choose the account you want to make the changes to
- Click on the text box under Signature to make desired changes; once you are done, click Save
These two methods above will change your signature on Yahoo mail. Changing signature enables you to make edits in case any of your signature information has changed, and you need to update all your future email receivers.
HOW TO DISABLE YAHOO MAIL SIGNATURE VIA YAHOO APP?
It is immensely facile to disable the mail signature feature on Yahoo. You can disable Yahoo Mail signature via Yahoo mobile app. To learn how, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Yahoo app on your smart phone and click on the profile icon at the top-left corner of your screen
- Tap Settings, scroll down to the General section and locate the Signature option in the segment
- Toggle the Signature slider to the left, so it becomes grey in color
HOW TO DISABLE YAHOO MAIL SIGNATURE VIA YAHOO WEBPAGE?
To disable Yahoo mail signature via Yahoo webpage, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Open the Yahoo webpage and log in to your account using the correct credentials, i.e., username and password.
- Click on the Settings option to see a pop-up appear on the screen; click on More Settings from the pop-up.
- Select Mailboxes in the more settings segment to reveal a list of mail accounts; select the email account you want to disable the signature for
- Toggle the Signature slider to the left to disable it, and click Save to save your changes.
You can make all necessary changes you need to make – be it adding the signature, editing the signature, or disabling it – you can do it all via the Yahoo mail application or Yahoo webpage by following the instructions mentioned in this blog. You can also find other information, problems, and solutions related to Yahoo and other email services in our blogs.