A significant thing about PDF is its secured pattern. PDF or portable document format is the commonly used file shared for documents and texts. Besides the general compatibility rate with another operating system, it is well secured too.
However, because of its high restriction with decoding, users sometimes make it hard to unlock. Even some websites don’t work fine. The rightful applications are to be reviewed first. It may consume a lot of time and may even crash the file. Finding the best application and website is necessary. Keep in mind that coding should never compromise your PDF file.
It should be easy to navigate and a hundred percent reliable. Unlocking PDFs have different scenarios. Here are some ways to unlock PDF files that can help you in distinct situations.
How to edit a locked PDF file
You may notice that encrypted PDF files have limitations with editing. It may allow certain pages only or worse, you may not be allowed to edit it all, especially if the PDF file is locked. Thus, you need to look for ways to unlock PDF by using GogoPDF software.
Be mindful that PDF files are very particular with their security. That is why you may be allowed to edit its components if you are the maker itself.
So, for some readers, for shared files, they may not be allowed to edit the file.
For that, changing the texts and contents may take a hard path. So, these are some ways to edit your PDF encrypted files in a secured manner.
- Download a legit website or application. Always check the details of your website. This is for you to equip for its process and navigation.
- Unlock the PDF file. For the process to be successful, you need to unlock the encryption of the file first. We can do unlocking or decoding if you are not the author. However, you still need permission from the primary source though. On some websites, it will still allow you for the encrypted password that the author can only provide.
- Start the process. Once the PDF file is decoded, you can start with the editing. Find the edit button where you can start the process. Editing the PDF file is done online. Make sure that you are connected to the internet throughout the process.
- Save your file. Make sure that your edited PDF file is proofread before saving it. Once saved, you may download the file for the transfer.
How to print an encrypted PDF file
We have done the download and editing scenes, and some of us still encounter problems with the printing process.
Some of us may feel that the problem is on our printer, but it surely meant on the file itself. Take a breath, as these steps will find your way.
- Unlock the PDF. For the unlocking process, you must consider your preferred useable website and internet connection. The unlocking process is usually the same with a simple drag, waiting, and downloading the finished file.
- Check the viewing permission. Always allow your file to be viewed before printing. This is for you to check the contents of the file and to make revisions if necessary.
- Convert if necessary. Take into consideration that some encrypted PDF files have high-end restrictions that are why conversion to another document format is necessary. You may take options to convert PDF files to either Word, PPT, or Excel. For conversion, use your valued website for this.
- Download and print. With a single point on your cursor, you may download the file in a couple of seconds. After having the output, try to print it with a compatible printer.
We think almost all of us were guilty of these scenes. We have a lot of things in our mind that we often forget the passwords for unlocking PDF. We may even have deleted emails containing the keys which may be too late for us. For this scene, you only need to follow these steps.
- Download your preferred website or application. You may check reviews of that website before using or downloading the application. Once you find your preferred website, try to add it to your bookmarked sites for easy access.
- Connect to the internet. All websites or applications for decoding PDF files are using the internet during their process.
- Click the drag or drop file button. You might see a box with a word where you can drag or drop your PDF file. Just try to click that button and it will open the file browsing option. Find your chosen PDF file then.
- Let the process take in. With just a few minutes or a couple of seconds, it may take for the file to be decoded. Just try to check that your internet connection is stable to prevent the crashing of files.
- Download the opened file. Once you see a hundred percent from the process, try to download the finished product. Now you may ask if you can still encrypt your PDF file for security. And the answer is yes.
Encryption and restrictions with PDF files give them a good outlook for legal documents. To be successful with decoding, try to check these useful steps. You may feel light upon finding these paths.
There are some websites, or even your downloaded website may offer a robust pattern. The robust system allows encryption of PDF files for high-end security keys. You can be allowed to produce your password for easy recollection.